The “rules” for picking up your award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
The blogs I nominate are:
1. Thee Truth Is - A blog written by an American teenager. A very honest & engaging account of her fight against an eating disorder, mixed in with the tribulations of teenage life.
2. Pride In Madness - An inspiring blog by a mental health ‘activist’. She aims to shed light on the mental health area by simply making people more aware of it.
3. My Life In Heartbeats - A very funny blog, in fact one of the funniest I read. It always puts a smile on my face. The author has a weird & wonderful infatuation with all things Asgardian!
4. Coconutspeak - A blog very well written & highlighting the struggle of battling depression.
5. Depressionexists - Another blog highlighting living with depression. It’s not all sad though & often makes me smile.